specific resources for HP hardware and Linux
- Open Source and Linux
- HP offers open source and Linux solutions for the largest enterprises to small and medium businesses. By integrating our industry-standard hardware, software, and services, HP builds the best-in-class solutions that adapt and evolve with your changing business requirements.
- Linux on Integrity
- Offering the scalability, availability, and flexibility that the most demanding mission-critical applications need.
- Linux on ProLiant
- With industry leading benchmarks, insight control management tools, and a comprehensive service portfolio it is easy to see why Linux simply runs better on ProLiant servers.
- Community and Regional Linux Distributions
- HP works with a wide range of Linux distribution partners to enable ProLiant to run on community and regional Linux distributions.
- HP Software Delivery Repository
- This repository provides access to various Linux software products for your use. Multiple access modes are offered to make it as convenient as possible to use and integrate with your own processes.
- Email address for customer inquiries related to Linux and Open Source on HP products and solutions
- HP Online Forum for Linux or other enterprise and consumer products and services
- Forums for community members or participants to search for information, read and post about topics of interest, and learn from each other.
- Connect Worldwide
- The Connect Community is where you can connect with other HP Linux business professionals.
- Follow HPLinux on Twitter
- This is the official HP Twitter account for all things Linux and Open Source